Agreement and Terms of Sale for Drop Ship clients
Agreement and Terms of Sale
for Drop Ship clients.
Dear Hempdropship Products Drop Shipper | Retailer,
Thank you for your interest in our array of products. We hold your business in high regard and as such, we carefully screen and approve all our account requests. This allows us to grow and create a program that creates the best opportunity to succeed for both our business and yours. Please consider the following terms of our Drop Ship accounts.
We appreciate your interest and look forward to hearing from you shortly.
With your completed online Drop Ship application, we are outlining some specific items below.
The Drop Ship agreement between yourself and “The BrainBase LLC | Hemdropship.com”
- We require a valid State Sales Tax ID on file
- Orders are placed via email, phone, fax, or directly via online
- Vendor is responsible for all shipping and handling charges (we do not up sale or add any charges to shipping postage, this is a direct pass thru from provider to you)
- Our FREE shipping service on direct to consumer (B2C) orders over $59.99, is standard USPS first class mail.
- Orders will not automatically ship complete unless Vendor specifically request that orders to be shipped complete.
- Backorders will ship, when product(s) is available, only after we have verbally contacted Vendor for approval.
The refused product would be returned to the vendor address listed on the shipping documents (label) , an RMA can be requested via email, fax, or phone and reviewed on a per item basis. If a credit will be issued, it would include a less 20% restocking fee.
MAP (Minimum Advertised Price):
The Supplier (SP4SP, Inc | hempdropship.com) sets a minimum Advertised Price on all products for online sales. Vendors are expected to advertise the products no lower then the MAP. The Supplier retains the rights to refuse sale to repeat offending Vendors. The MAP is subject to change without notice.
Loss, Damage/Pilferage, mis-shipments, mis-billings, and shortages:
1. Claims for lost shipment or damage/pilferage must be reported to Supplier’s Claims Department within 10 days of delivery/expected delivery date. If Vendor has filed a claim, the claim number must be given to Supplier’s Claims Department when Vendor reports the damage/pilferage.
2. Shortages, mis-shipments and mis-billings must be reported to Supplier’s Customer Service Department within 10 days of delivery date/expected delivery date. Save Original boxes, enclosed documentation and packing materials. Some carriers require on-site inspection before product can be returned.
3. Replacement product will be billed to Vendor’s account when shipped. Credit will be issued for returned product when the returned product is received by Supplier.
1. Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#) is required on the shipping label for product returns, or they will be refused. RMA# is valid for 30 days.
2. Vendor must ensure that merchandise is returned to receive proper credit. The supplier does not track expired RMA#’s.
3. All non-defective items returned are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
4. Freight on merchandise being returned to Supplier is to be prepaid.
5. Merchandise will be credited at original invoice price less freight and handling charges and restocking fees.
6. Merchandise must to be returned in original mfg box with enclosed documentation. No returns or credit requests accepted after 30 days of invoice/ship date.
Cancellation requests must be e-mailed and the response must state “Cancelled”. If a cancelled order is shipped in error, the Vendor are responsible to contact its customer, and have the shipment returned to Supplier. Before credit can be given, proof of cancellation must be produced and product returned.
1.The Supplier accepts: Credit Card/Cashier’s Check/Company Check/Wire Transfers will be accepted.
2. Net terms may be established upon approval by the Supplier’s Credit Department.
3. Offsets, deductions and short payments are not allowed. Pending credits are not allowed to be deducted on checks.
4. Vendor’s Invoice# and RMA# must be referenced if Vendor want payments applied to individual orders.
5. Accounts must remain current and within credit limit or shipments may be held.
During the course of business between Vendor and Supplier, Supplier may provide Vendor with confidential information related to Supplier’s business. Such confidential information may include inventory levels, product features and pricing and anticipated new products, Supplier sales practices and programs. Vendor agrees that the confidential information will be used solely for the purpose of conducting business with Supplier. Vendor must not disclose or distribute any confidential information to any competitor of Supplier or to any other third party without the express written consent of the Supplier.
All images of all products supplied by Supplier, including images on Supplier’s web site and its catalog CD, are the exclusive property of hempdropship.com (SP4SP, Inc.). Vendor may use these images only in connection with the sale of Supplier’s products and only in compliance with any policies or terms stated by the Supplier. No other use or distribution is permitted, and Vendor may not use Supplier’s images in connection with the sale of products from any person or entity other than the Supplier. The Supplier retains the right to terminate Vendor’s permission to use these images at any time and for any reason.
Prices and product availability are subject to change without notice. The Supplier cannot be responsible for typographical errors in the catalog. By
placing an order, the Vendor accepts all Supplier’s terms and policies set forth in this Sales Drop-Ship Agreement.
The Supplier reserves the right to modify any of the terms of this Sales Drop Ship Agreement with notice to the customer.
Type your name as your signature.